Are you looking for ?

Loading

Thursday, February 4, 2010

LG GD910 Wrist Watch Mobile Phone

lg-gd910-wristwatch-mobile-phone 

LG has designed a wristwatch-style touch screen mobile phone with everything you'd expect from a modern handset including a camera and MP3 player.

The LG GD910 sits on your wrist like a watch but can also make and take phone calls.
52388
There's an MP3 player (but no details of memory capacity or expansion ability), a front-mounted camera that is only really useful for self portraits and video calls and a 1.4-inch touch screen.
From the photos, the LG GD910 looks like it uses the same interface as the LG View.
The GD910 is also rumored to have Internet capabilities, although we're not exactly sure how useful web pages the size of a matchbox will be.
LG's GD910 is expected to launch in Europe this year, and we'll hopefully have more info when it's officially announced at the Consumer Electronics Show next week.
Review:
“I just can’t seem to have the patience.” said the lady to Duncan. They were standing at the queue at Sam’s supermarket waiting for their turn. “My Christmas present for my son was a disaster and I want to make it up…I want to get him a mobile phone for his birthday. There is quite a long time to decide on, but I thought I’ll start working on it. And like I said, I don’t have the patience to contemplate on which one to buy”
Duncan’s brain worked at the speed of lightning and considering the five minutes or so that he had, he started off immediately. “Well, you can go for the LG GD910 Touch screen Watch Phone Mrs. Hudson. Your son’ll just love it.”
Mrs. Hudson dropped her shopping bag down and said, “Watch phone? Hey that sounds like something Kim will like. Could you tell me more about it Mr…?” “Call me Duncan.” began Duncan with a smile. “The LG GD910 3G Watch phone has a 1.43 inch touch screen, Bluetooth, music player, speaker phone, quad-band GSM, MMS, SMS and EMS facility and many other features.”